Re: Colored hoses - FINAL WORD

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 00:06:56 EST

Man, I could have used this kit awhile back at the Hot Rod Power Fest show
'n'shine. I wanted to color the hoses, but could not find a reasonable way to
do it. Paint, but than there is the heat problem. It would just peel, now
when the kit is available I will get the look I have been wanting. Thanks.

AR