DML:Going to try and keep the truck.

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 00:18:37 EST

Ok gang, I dont think I can part with Toronado, my '99 CC Dakota Sport.
I do have some credit card debt., and another loan to pay off. But, I
shall have to work around it. Even if it means not being able to move
out yet, or getting anything that is not absolutely needed. There is tax
returns coming up soon, those will help a good bit. It will work out. I
just have too much fun with thing. Every time I stop, at a gas station
or store I get people asking me about him. The other day, a buddy and I
went over to his bank to cash his check, we went through the drive
through. The teller girl went crazy over my truck, she was asking me
about the wiper cowl, and thought it was cool. I do regret not asking
for her number, I should have come up with something to say. I dont know
what happened, I am still confused. Anyhow, thought I would share.
Later.

AR