Re: Re: Attn: Ryan Stewart

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 00:07:57 EST

Ok Ryan I have seen all the smack talkin going on and it is gettin old..so I
am here to issue you a challenge. I originally wasn't gonna release this
info till the right time but it seems to be the right time now. You seem to
be talkin all this smack about Fords and how your RT is sooo fast.. Well I
am about to buy me a 5 liter mustang, and I am calling you out. Brian Lee
is here also if you prefer to race a dakota since it is more or less the
same vehicle and not a sports car just to make it more "fair." All will be
heads up. Brian says you better be good on the tree. SO BRING IT OR SHUT
IT.
Mark

P.S..why is it that you left the NLOC list? THey run you and your bro outta
there? Why don't you tell us the WHOLE story?