ATTN: Mr. Mercer and Mr. Pryer......

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 03:09:44 EST

Guys, talk about tasteless and uncalled. The whle iissue was long dropped
by a day+. he way I see it yMr. Mercer origiona message, and . ryers reply
we're both smply tres at causing another flame. both tasteless and uncalled
for. r. Pryer, the reason i no longer ang out at a hat half assed, one
sided NLOC forum (notlist, forum and list are 2 VERY distinct things friend)
is just because of that. I get sick of how they think no other trucks
shouldget respect if they are not lightnings. We both know he SUPERCHARGED
Lightning is faster than a STOCK Dakota. What I got tired of is the
constant Dakota, R/T, Cyclone, anything else not made by Ford put downs.
Back to therigional subject, the origiona essage was an attemt at a flame
war, as wasM. Pryer's reply. to say you were trying to send it personally
is a lie and totally 100% transparent as to your TRUE intentions. IMHO if
someone wants to dog the Lightning on a DAKOTA list so be it. I personally
didn't get involved because i'm sick of that kind of stuff. next time let
sleeping dogs lie, don't bring any more flames to this list and try to
aggravate an already ouchy situation. As for my brother, he lkes his truck,
he defends it. Remember that whole argument was started when a passing
comment was made and our "buddy" ted had to start fighting. I'm out.

   Brian