Not your typical street drag race-bit long

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 13:59:59 EST

Well - this one is unusual thats for sure LOL.

Lastnight I was driving south east on a diagonal street... and at one
point I had seen one of those new Suburu V6 outbacks or whatever they
are, come up behind me. I wasn't feeling particularly gutsy -- I was
kinda tired and not to mention I am driving around with a 400 LB snow
plow in the back of the truck. This is the 2wd truck - the 4x4 won't be
moving any time soon heh. Well anyway...a punk in a little tricked out
honda ricer was weaving in and out of traffic with me, so i decided -
time to have fun. We turned right onto a street that turns into a
boulevard further down. Well he turnes off the street before I get to
pas him up. Ok so no fun tonight I assume. Well the 2 lane road opens
up into the 4 lane road ahead. And I step on the gas. Doing about 35.
When I see that Outback coming up fast on my right. heh - my right foot
hits the firewall. the speeds get up to over 55 MPH - damned near close
to 60. Now for urbanized areas like Chicago... 60 MPH is about the same
as waiving a sign saying officer - haul my ass to jail please! But do I
care? heh no. well this car is not passing me and I am definatlly
hlding my own. (ever wnt all the weight)

I was rapidly approacing trafic ahead of me and was forced to back down
or else get friendly with the rear end of a mustang. well the Outback
goes flying past me on the right and lateron gets into the left hand
turning lane. I fly into the lane next to the car to get a look at
whoever is in it. I'm expecting a guy, in his 20's or 30s or so - a punk
looking for trouble driving mommys station wagon... and when I see who
it is - I am just blown away!!!

It was an older woman! At least in her late 50s from what I could tell.
Her face was emotionless and she was just looking straight ahead. I
couldnt help myself I just started laughing so hard!!! Not who I was
expecting to see driving like that!!! Crazy!

"She has a face that would make an onion cry"

Tom S.
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine
Site Updated - on 2/5/01
1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2
1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (woohoo!!)