Re: Not your typical street drag race-bit long

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 18:55:57 EST

In a message dated 02/12/2001 6:42:19 PM EST, SilverEightynine@aol.com writes:

> heh - your probably right. And I dont go out looking for a race. This
> person
> started it with me. There was no other traffic behind me - and nothing
> ahead of
> me. They challenged me - I decided to take em up on the challenge. I
> woudlnt
> put any oher drivers at rick and I stopped well short of the traffic we
> approached. (probably should have included that off the bat)
>
> As I like to say - - I'm crazy - - but not stupid heh.

That's cool. It's just that every time I hear a story like this it reminds
me of a court case I saw where one guy wanted to pass another
and was not allowed. Well they reached speeds in excess of 70
and when the lead guy tried to pull back in he lost control
and took out a bunch of people. I just want everybody to be here
tomorrow.

Thanks for not taking this as a flame.