Re: Shocking discovery (locker in the front)

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 18:27:42 EST

Yeah, that's what I thought, and that's what I meant to
say--with a locker in the front, you will suffer some on road
handling problems (cornering). So what is "j.r.bower" (the
other Jason in this thread) talking about? As I understand it,
the only locker you could put in the front would be a
"selective" one, such as the ARB air unit. While we're on the
subject of lockers, a new one is out that sounds like it would
be good for the rear or our Dakotas. Check it out here:
http://www.powertrax.com/home_frame.html and click on the
no-slip and/or read an independent review here:
http://www.rockcrawler.com/techreports/powertrax_tj/index.htm

JY