Thanx (Update on Fram...NO!!!!)

From: ARubstello@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 19:21:53 EST

Well, one missing knuckle, two cuts, a lot of scraps and one oil filter with
a screwdriver stuck through it later I successfully changed the filter thanks
to you guys. I had to go with the screwdriver because I just sounded fun,
and it was. Just to clear some things up for my self esteem, Yes, I was
going the correct direction and no I am not weak, I bent the handle on one of
those oil filter wrenches.
P.S. I have been on this list for a few weeks or so and it has only been
helpful, maybe one of these days I could help someone else.

Goals are deceptive, an unaimed arrow never misses.

Aaron "The Man"
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl