Wet Okole Group Buy?

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 19:20:26 EST

Ok fellow DMLers, I just got off the phone with Phil at Wet Okole seat
covers. He said he would be able to provide a 10% discount on seat covers if
we could get 20 orders(or more) together. He was really nice and very

#1. On GenII Dakota bucket seats, there is a lumbar adjustment knob/handle
on the driver's side seat only. He said for these covers to fit, the knob
would have to be removed, the covers installed, and then a small 'slice'
would have to be made in the material if the lumbar knob wanted to be used.
He said some people just leave the knob off and dont make the material cut.
He told me warranty will be honored with this cut made, due to the knob
being factory installed.

#2. I know there was a question brought up about the possible loss of using
the center console lid on GenIII Dakotas. He told me GenIII truck owners who
have the 40/20/40 seats, with the center console, do loose the lid opening
feature. He did say, however, most people dont use the center console lid
cover which acts like a sock and slips over the console.

If you have questions specifically related to your truck and your
application, call them directly at 1-888-24-OKOLE and ask them any
questions you may have. This is for the California based company, as this is
where I was told all the orders take place at. So whatcha all think?
Basically then, the bucket seats covers will run $202.50 plus S&H; the
40/20/40 seat covers will run $233.10 plus S&H; the full bench seat covers
will run $202.50 plus S&H; and the 60/40 or 50/50 seat covers will run
$224.10 plus S&H. I think I did the math right, haha!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6