East Coast Meet--->> hotel info

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 19:22:27 EST

Last call (not really, but I'm trying to persuade you) ;) for hotel room
headcount. I'm going to call weds. or friday of this week and arrange for
the rooms. I'm leaning toward Days Inn b/c they'll let me bring the gf's
dogs... pretty nice place, resturant on premisis.. They had quoted me a
group rate of $55 per room per night.

Even if I have your name on my list, please email me to specify the # of
folks in your room, and the # of night you're gonna stay.

I think that's all for now, I'll keep yall up to date :)

Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ