RE: East Coast Meet--->> hotel info

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 19:58:41 EST

fergot to mention... lemme know if you want a smoking/non-smoking room, and
if you're bringing pet(s) or not....

-Last call (not really, but I'm trying to persuade you) ;) for hotel room
-headcount. I'm going to call weds. or friday of this week and arrange for
-the rooms. I'm leaning toward Days Inn b/c they'll let me bring the gf's
-dogs... pretty nice place, resturant on premisis.. They had quoted me a
-group rate of $55 per room per night.
-
-Even if I have your name on my list, please email me to specify the # of
-folks in your room, and the # of night you're gonna stay.
-
-I think that's all for now, I'll keep yall up to date :)
-
-Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
- www.fast4x4.net
- jon@fast4x4.net