This sound reasonable?

From: Chris Spotts (ccs138@psu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 22:38:45 EST

Alright, I've been throwing this idea around in my head for a while and I
figured I'd see what you guys thought. I've noticed that when I'm driving
and taking corners that I can see that the bed moves side to side in
relation to the cab. Now, I'm thinking this probably isn't great for
handling (duh) and I've seen that x-brace that they have out there. What I
was wondering is what would happen if one were to connect the cab to the
bed, maybe weld in some stuff between there or something. Would having the
bed and cab connected have adverse effects? I'm assuming that there must be
a reason why they aren't connected. Any thoughts? If this turns out to be
a good idea, it's not patented, feel free to make it :-)

Sorry it was kind of long,

-Chris