Re: Flames are boring, Richard gets blown...

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 00:42:25 EST

I hear that! I have the utmost respect for Richard and his awesome Dakota!
He keeps his truck very clean, and you can tell it has been taken care of. I
really like what he has done with his truck, and Richard's excellent
attitude makes all the difference. He is very modest about how well he takes
care of it, and is one of the friendliest guys I've come across. We spent a
lot of time talking at the fall DML meet, and is really an alright kinda
guy! We may vary a little in opinions about what we are doing with each of
our Dakotas(he enjoys racing his and a little more of the performance side
of it, but I am not really into that,and he respected that), but we both
respect what each other is working towards.I think Richard is a great asset
to the DML, and believe me, he represents us all very well wherever he
drives his Dakota. Also gotta throw in that Bernd is a really cool guy too!
He has always been willing to help with whatever I have asked him to do, and
other people's requests as well. I've typed enough now, so I'll TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html