Re: energy suspension bushings for GenIII

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 06:48:09 EST

Tim,

Yes, Energy Suspension of California DOES make the Poly "E" Bushings
for the Dakota Gen III. I am running a set in my '97 Dak.
Includes Front SwayBar, Control Arms, TieRod Ends, Rear Swaybar.

The bushings themselves aren't that expensive, but installing them can
be.

Are they worth it? You bet.

With the Poly "E" Busings, TrailMaster N7 Invader Shocks and Cooper
255/70X15 Cobra GT Tires, my 2-Wheel Drive Dak handles more like
a sport sedan. I love them.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan