Re: Tonneau cover, which one?

From: Jared Kaplan (blizzard@gis.net)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 16:03:20 EST

John...
         I actually just ordered a fiberglass panel tonneau cover
(fiberglass panels around a center insert with an aluminum frame). Per the
JC Whitney catalog it supposedly has some easy on/off system so it can
"remove/reinstall in seconds". I am not sure how true this is, but I can
let you know when I get it.
         Also... i'm not sure if you've even looked into JC Whitney for the
tonneau cover but if you find whichever one you are going to get at JC
Whitney (www.jcwhitney.com), I can give you a 10% off code from a catalog I
have (or free shipping... whichever adds up to be more since you can only
use one code at a time).

Good Luck with the search,
Jared

1994 Dodge Dakota Sport SB V6 3.9L complete with a rattling catalytic converter!