Update on my terrible day

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 17:05:36 EST

Well, I decided to have them fix my tranny...it's in
the shop. I will make the voyage to practice tonight
in the death ride. If my truck isn't done by friday, I
think I can get a buddy to help move my gear to the
show. Well I will be much happier when I am practice
tonight. It will just be nice to forget all this crap
and float away into the music. Music is very
therapeutic. But until then i will continue banging my
head against the wall. -Sowilo :)