Bounced message: Attn Rich W

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 17:51:41 EST

The original message was received at Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:43:32 -0500
(EST)
from m1.boston.juno.com [64.136.24.64]

<rich.wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com>

550 <rich.wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com>... Host unknown (Name server:
gsc.gte.com: host not found)

Rich:

I just kinda answered this to your previous post, but always willing to
help wherever I can.

It's the Hellwig Sport Tech. It's in the Summit catalog(1-800-230-3030).
There is no listed part number, just tell them which Dak you have and
you'll have the right part in a few days. It's a real easy install with
no drilling. I put an Addco anti-sway bar on my Javelin back when it was
new and I had to drill the frame to install that sucker.

This one comes with urethane bushings, too. Real nice. Lube the bushings
before you assemble everything because urethane does have a tendency to
squeak. If you have any questions, write me!

How's the S/C? EXCELLENT!!! I would never want to be without it. Talking
with other DMLers who have them, though, I would never have done it
without Bernd. The guy's a mechanical genius and one hell of a nice guy
to boot! Can't beat that with a stick! Traction is more of a problem than
ever, though. Sam South had his '95 wheels widened. Since he's changing
out his rear end, I'm going to buy those so I can put wider tires on for
the strip. These wheels don't match mine, but for the strip it'll be
fine. At least I know that the backspacing will be perfect!

HTH and good luck with the anti-sway bar.

Richard in San Antonio
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.