Re:: Spanked by my fiance

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 20:33:16 EST

Rick, she needs to race the "Rainman". Oh Ed!!

GS -

There was just no way I was going to admit this in DML, but she keeps after
me
so here goes...

2 lanes at a stoplight, I'm in my 99 5.2l in the right lane, fiance is in
her
'97 Exploder 5.0, AWD in the left lane.

Other side of the intersection, lanes merge into 1. The road is WET! You get
the
picture, right? With the wet road I just could not get the traction that the
AWD
system could produce. Hence, I WAS SPANKED BY MY FIANCE.

Crawling back to my office now..........

Rick