Re: Rattle down below...

From: TERRY G. CORDER JR. (tcorder@iglou.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 19:30:25 EST

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just got the DAK back.

Dealer said yes it was the Cat and that they have had a lot of
them go bad. Just one of those things. Finished in a day.

BTW, I don't know about the older DAK's, but with mine I have
an 8yr/80,000 mile warranty on the CAT and the pipes from the
manifold to the cat. Don't know if that is only on the newer
DAK's or not, but you might want to take a look at it. Didn't
cost me a dime today.

Later

Terry Corder
96 V6 3.9 RC