RE: RE: Mechanical Question?Attn: Rich

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 20:08:34 EST

That did the trick. Plus, it seems the engine is
running smoother also. Maybe it's just me. I'm so
tired of driving the Premier around. I'm about ready
to tear the Premier's engine down to find out why it
overheats every time I drive it. Everything has been
either replaced or rebuilt and it still overheats. I'm
thinking blockage somewhere.

--- "Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com>