Want to Add a Plow

From: Mark Bond (hs_backstop@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 20:17:27 EST

 When I get my dakota in the spring I was thinking
that some time down the road I might want to add a
plow blade to it. I hear they mess up the front end
alot and aren't worth it. I am planning to get the
sport plus group witch has the Tire and Handling
package. Would that be enough, or would I have to
replace the front springs and such?
  Also if there are any DMLers in the New
Hampshire/Mass. area please e-mail me off-list. Thanx!