Re: Want to Add a Plow

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 00:08:07 EST

A snow plow you say???
I'm the guy to talk to then!!!
I would look at getting a 7-footer, not the eight. It's not really needed
if you're just going to do small areas, and it's easier to squeeze into
tight places. As well, the amount of snow you will be able to push will be
less, so less strain on the truck, less wear.
If you're ordering your Dak new, get the tow package, gives you some beefier
components (like axle and springs) that will be stronger, and better for
plowin'.
Plowing does wear out your front end, ball joints for example. But that's
for doing it as a business. If you're just doing your own driveway, and
maybe a couple neighbours for favours, the Dak's front end will hold up fine
for quite a few years.
Any more specific questions you can give me a shout privately.

The Adam Blaster
(aka Mr. Plow)