Re: Spanked by my fiance

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 20:40:45 EST

Ummmmmmmm, took me a while to get brave enough to look past the subject line!
d;o) Those Exploders have got some offline power, but after that they don't
have much. I can understand the traction problems. If the roads are even
moist from the dew in the morning, my truck doesn't even like going around
turns with the Detroit Locker in the rear end. It just slides around them,
even when I don't give it gas. Oh well, you lose some, you win some. You
just try not to admit the ones you lost!

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakado
69 Dodge Charger