Re:Last about the rear end

From: David Carmany (gt6416b@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 21:35:57 EST

I am out of warranty is the bad thing. I know i could probably
get a used axle for cheap and replace it myself if need be.
Thing is if it were a bearing in the system then the drive shaft
should rock back and forth. also if the bearings had spun I should
have found more "dust" than I had when I opened it up. I did
have 1 very small shaving but I dont think that indicates much
I dont know though. I will have to drive it as is I guess.