Dak in shop

From: Kevin L. Miller (kmrcdd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 00:12:38 EST

My truck was in the shop today to fix a couple problems & give 'er the once
over b4 the fac warranty runs out.
They did the flash for the Idle/bog problem on cold starts. I only had it do
that a couple times, even in the very cold weather, but I mentioned it &
they addressed it.
Also the popping in the front end when turning left. They ordered new Ball
joints but said they really didn't find the problem. Several on the list
have mentioned ball joints & that's probably right. He did mention a problem
with several trucks & the fender bolts loose. That was mentioned on the list
too.
They seem to be right on track & treating me right. I didn't buy the truck
there (bought it in Dallas) so I 've not dealt with them much. I did
purchase an aftermarket warranty so they might not mind seeing me when the
fac warranty runs out.
kmrcdd@swbell.net
Kevin
2000 4x4 QC 4.7L auto SLT+ 3.55 LSD Skids ,K&N, MAAP Nerfs, SS bedrails
Catch-alls, Deflectors, White/Silver 180 TS, Bosch 4418 +4 Mobil-1