Ga Meet?

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 22:39:14 EST

Hell yeah, Alex. I still haven't tried my hand at a tree. I went down to
Macon after Commerce and both their trees were out for the weekend. I've
managed to round up a couple of guys around here that can go, though we might
hit Dallas first, just to get the bugs out. If you end up out front after a
1/4, I don't want it to be because of my RT. Glad to hear that Toronado's
gonna stay in the stable - now you need to make him earn his keep. Let me know
when you want to get together. Dallas has a Test 'N Tune on March 1 which is
the earliest time I know of around here. I really wanted a piece of that RX-7
last time, and that Neon was amazing. Gimme a Holler!

Crit