RE: 4.7l oil filter relocation

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 09:36:38 EST

On my 98 V6 4x2, I mounted my single filter relocation mount to a frame
member on the passenger side next to the engine toward the firewall. The
frame member/mount is at about the same level as the bottom of the oil pan.
The filter is in a near horizontal position. Has been on since early 99 and
have had no problems with it.

Ken