Re: Re:Last about the rear end

From: HOP (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 10:26:49 EST

The bearings went out in mine. they replace them and 3,000 miles later they
went out again. Then they had to replace every thing in the rear..
gears,bearings, and lsd.. and it still whines! like my X ol'lady!No matter
if your getting on her or not!
Thanks,
HOP.
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor,
K&N Drop-in,Champion Truck plugs,
Pirelli 32x11.50x15, Westin Nerf bars,
Tinted windows,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau...