Re: Happy Birthday Bernd/Mine's coming soon too

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 13:48:37 EST

Hey Ron,Bill,Chris,& Bernd.

I'll be hitting the "45" mark on March 10th,but i'll be in the Twin Cities
that weekend...Make sure when i get home that weekend i have lots of
messages

>From: "Wisotzkey, Rich" <Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com>
>To: "'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'" <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: RE: Happy Birthday, King Bernd
>Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 07:36:55 -0800
>
>Yeah, "Happy Birthday", you young FART!!! :'B
>Rich - Ashburn, VA

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
SCWD Model Contest Chairman(South Central Wisconsin Division)
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"