Re: Midwest Meet/I'm looking at May....

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 21:57:50 EST

I have to find out if my daughter has any swim meets in May,that dont
conflict.As soon as i find out,i'd let everyone know.

I would have it here in Madison,Wisconsin.Would have to be on a
weekend(Saturday/Sunday). I would have to reserve a park area,that has a
covered building in case of Mother Nature. I have a few places in mind.

Madison has lots of affordable motels too.Is accessed by I-94 from
Milwaukee...I-90 from Chicago....I-90/94 from Minn-St. Paul

Does anyone have any suggestions for a meet,or does someone want to
help me get this thing set up?

Also,this meet would include anyone from my DDQC list at egroups...

Please feel free to let me know.Perhaps,Jon Steiger or someone who has put
on a meet before,would be willing to help me get this thing going.

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
SCWD Model Contest Chairman(South Central Wisconsin Division)
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"