Re: Fuel Pressure Gauge Question

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 21:09:50 EST

There are several SAFE ways to hook up the gauge. most race gauges mount
outside infront of the windshiels. There is a better one sith a diaphram
that transfers pressure to another line that you can run inside to a gauge.
The other would be a electric gauge were you fasten the sender on the line
and just run a wire inside. I would look for a 100 lb gauge. If you have the
right fitting it depresses the shrader valve like a tire pump hose. There
would be no real difference with a longer hose in pressure.
GEORGE!!