Re: Underdrive pulleys

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 04:14:24 EST

I'm guessing the price of the underdrives will be ablt 85 bucks shipped to
your house (summit or other)

I have a 97dakota with the 126 amp alt (guessing again) and when I installed
the underdrive crank pully, I had no problems. It wasn't until I installed
the underdrive ALT pully that I had problems. The "check gauges" light kept
on popping on becaue voltage dropped too low and it was annoying. After I
reinstalled the alt pully, all was good again.

I currently now have a massive sound system, msd, fogs, headlights and a
glowing dash that is turned on (or constantly on) at night. I can sit at a
light and "bass it" without receiving a single check gauges light. Does
that answer your question?
-Chuong

<<
Im really considering these. But i recall someone saying your battery will
go dead if you sit at idle to long. I have foglights,msd igntion 6a and soon
to have a amp runningoff my battery. With these and under drive pulleys
cause me a voltage lost? Or will i be ok? If i will be ok what type/kind of
pulleys do i need and do i stilll use my stock belt?