Re: Finally Quick D response....

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 04:05:05 EST

Tony's got a point.... I can see why he's pissed. Quick D is one dude who
relies on other people to get things done. Everyone should cut him some
slack. They really bust his balls on the Indy Ram list, but I really don't
think they understand his situation. I don't know about ya'll, but I'm
grateful he even keeps running this business. If I were him, I'd drop it in
a heartbeat and quit taking orders...

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / Magnum 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"STOCK SUCKS!"