Re: Tranny Build-Up Questions

From: John Walker (dakotart98@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 01:55:50 EST

Mike and Others,

Thanks for the replies on the tranny. I'll let you know how it goes.
Converter is being built and should be here next week. If anyone knows
anything else about the Deep tranny pan requiring modifications let me know.
  I haven't sized it up...i'll take a look at it.

Thanks,

John Walker - Brentwood, TN
http://www.fracus.net/~mopar
98 Dakota R/T IB CC - Best ET 13.386@104.90 2.110 60ft.
   Golden West/ATI 7-10psi * Leach Headers w/3" Collector
   Dynomax Ultra-Flow * Magnum Performance TB * Hotchkis
   Added for 2001:
   M1 * MSD 6BTM/Blaster 3 * Viper Converter * E/T Streets