Tranny Build-Up Questions

From: John Walker (dakotart98@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 18:10:24 EST

I finally broke down and ordered a Precision Industries Viper converter. My
requested/anticipated stall speed will be is in the 3400-3600 range. I
can't wait, I'd love to see air under those tires, but i'll keep dreemin :)
During this installation, I will be installing a Trans-Go shift kit, Mopar
aluminum deep pan, Redline synthetics and a cooler. Anyone have any other
recomendations on ways to beef up the tranny, "preventative maintenance" if
you wanna call it that. I'm not interested in doing a complete rebuild as
the tranny has only 36K miles, however I'd like to do as many things
possible to have a reliable street/strip tranny.

Thanks,

John Walker - Brentwood, TN
http://www.fracus.net/~mopar
98 Dakota R/T IB CC - Best ET 13.386@104.90 2.110 60ft.
   Golden West/ATI 7-10psi * Leach Headers w/3" Collector
   Dynomax Ultra-Flow * Magnum Performance TB * Hotchkis
   Added for 2001:
   M1 * MSD 6BTM/Blaster 3 * Viper Converter * E/T Streets
99 Neon R/T
91 Spirit R/T - Best ET 14.808@95.34 2.430 60ft.
   Eibach Pro-Kit * 16" Pumpers/FH SZ-50's * Centerforce DF