Re: Dak's dying out....

From: Robertsons (jrobert@voyageur.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 11:24:39 EST

I've got an idea. Maybe the transmission is the problem! When you go from
reverse into drive you could have conflicting clutches applying causing the
transmission to lock up. I think the power steering is OK, just puts more
of a load on the engine which causes it to stall more often. I use to have
a 93 Dak 4X4 with the 3.9 that would stall once in a while when going from
reverse to drive. It always started right up and had no codes stored.
Never did figure it out!

IAC????? Any other ideas guys?