Re: Re: Re: Nissan Ads: Stupid trucks/ cool songs

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 00:22:13 EST

Have you guys seen the one where two guys are throwing their shoes up at a
tree and after the 3rd try, a Passat or something else falls down.

couple seconds passes and the guy tells the other guy "next time, let out on
the clutch EAAAAASY" I thought that was really funny.
-Chuong

<<
My favorite is the new "Bad Apple" commercial with the car falling out of
the tree and then rev-ing the engine. SWEET!!!!

-Chris