Re: Re: Re: Re: Finally Quick D response....

From: Chris and Lisa (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 02:33:51 EST

So has everyone heard back from Tony? I made my intake order on Jan.15. Just
wondering if I am the only one Tony hasn't talked to. In that one post he
said he was going to be home today around 10am his time. I tried to
call(just to verify my order), and someone picked up and hung right up. So,
I assumed he's not trying to be rude, but that he is just busy and people
were ringing him off the hook. Any suggestions???