Re: RE: RE: Re: Re: Overhead Console Computer

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 02:30:38 EST

Thanks for the info Ron. I think I could do it with some good intructions
and wiring diagrams.... A lot of Intrepid owners have installed the OHC
aftermarke ton my site (www.dodgertclub.com) and they say the worst part is
having to take the headliner down. Hoping it'll be similar for me to get
mine hooked up.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T