Re: S-10 spanked,short but very sweet!..Bahahahahaha!

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 07:32:36 EST

Just dropped the wife off at work(St. Marys Hospital/Madison),and am on my
way back home.This dipsh*t whips his POS S-10 in front of me,cutting me
off,having me hit my brakes...Ok,so i try to be cool,i let it go...Now the
dude is in front of me,about 4 cars length,and jams the brakes..like he is
trying to hit me.Does this at least 6 times.I decide to do something about
it.

If i can only get him to take a right at the next intersection,because 500
yds down the street,is a cop friend of mine who shoots radar every
friday..(gee,todays friday ;)

Yup,he turns right,i pull up alongside him,step on it up to 40,and back
off..Roger Ramjet floors it..he's gotta be doing 60,then i see the
"cherries" come on...I GOT HIM!

Yes folks,Revenge IS a dish that's best served cold!

(p.s., it is 11 degrees this morning)

>From: Jayson Woodruff <woodrufj@uci.edu>
>To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
>Subject: Re: DML: Eclipse Out Handled...
>Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:31:10 -0800
>
>Try it w/ Hotchkis, you can outcorner late 90's eclipses.
>
>Jay W
>
>Chris Lambert wrote:
>
> > Get this, I love driving at around 7:30 at night, all the punks are
> > out. This guy keeps cutting me off on the highway in a early 90's
>eclipse,
> > finally I have enough and put a little distance if you catch my
> > drift. getting off the exit this guy is behind me again... WTF... right
>on
> > my a55... so I kinda corner a little fast... like I carved it as fast as
> > could, well within reason., he drops quick... So I go to the store about
> > 3/4 mile up the road and this dude follows me... I am just thinking that
> > am not in the mood for this sh&t tonight... The dude stops in front of
>my
> > truck after I back it in to the furthest spot available, I get out and
>the
> > guy calls me over to ask what I have done to the suspension to get it to
> > corner like that, I told him nothing, he proceeds to tell me that that
>is
> > Bullsh%... I just laughed walked into the store... ahhhh, feels good to
> > outdrive some of these schmucks in "sports cars"... Damn this was a
>great
> > week for laying down some smack...
> >
> > Chris

David Digney
President-Wisconsin Chapter of the DML
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
SCWD Model Contest Chairman(South Central Wisconsin Division)
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"My Dodge Dakota Quad Cab Kicks Ass...Magnum Power!"