Re: Re: Just took that car evaluation thing last night...

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 08:32:04 EST

Yeah, those clowns told me I should be driving a LEXUS! No freaking
way!!! My Dak is perfect for me.

Remember, while they have *some* car-knowledge, they are mainly
entertainment.

Richard in San Antonio
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 06:43:32 -0600 "David D."
<dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com> writes:
> On Car Talk.com
> submitted my info..
>
> Says i spend too much time loving my dakota..
>
> Says i NEED to be driving a Buick Roadmaster,or Chrysler Fifth
> Avenue.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.