Re: Re: Just took that car evaluation thing last night...

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 13:32:55 EST

according to my car o scope, I should drive an Acura Vigor.. wtf is that?
Other than that, it said I am just like other Dak drivers. I am cheap and
like to take chances, but it said with my education level, I should move up.
hehe.. well, I like my truck =-p~

<><><><><>
1. Acura Vigor
2. Oldsmobile Cutlass
3. BMW 528
4. Peugeot 505
5. Eagle Talon

So, let's look at your compatibility profile vis-a-vis the Acura Vigor. If
you dumped that Dodge Dakota and got yourself a Acura Vigor, you'd be a lot
happier.

hahahahaha

           http://members.home.net/ggaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]