Road Trip South Starts Saturday AM

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 12:47:04 EST

Well... im all a packed and ready to go. I leave CT at 8am, headed South to
Lorton, VA. I load up the truck on Sunday afternoon adn arrive in SUnny
Sanford, Flrida at 8:30 am Monday. I will then travel to West Palm Beach
for three weeks (all for work mind you...haha) and then proceed to drive to
Troy, Alabama. (Again, for work.) Once that is done I will start my
journey back North. I have a stop in Pittsburg, PA on March 17th. From
there Im travleing East to CT once again. Its going to be a long Month, but
certainlly a fun one. I hope to meet some of you along the way. Be nice to
put a face to some of the names. Hope to see some of you.

Later,
Dakota