RE: Road Trip South Starts Saturday AM

From: Daniel D (barracuda19@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 06:05:38 EST

And if your comin to La, ya might as well stop by it's capitol, Baton ROuge.
Well about 15 miles south west, but close enough. ;-)

Daniel D
"1 Fine Dak"

From: "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Subject: RE: DML: Road Trip South Starts Saturday AM
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:24:25 -0800

Hey, it's only an extra 800 miles (one way) but you can stop and say hi to:
SEMIHEMI01 (Mobile, AL) and CRAWDADDY (New Orleans, LA) Richard Pyburn (San
Antonio, TX) plus you go through Houston. I don't remember who's in
Houston but I'm sure there's a DML member there. Then, on your way up you
can stop in Dallas-Ft Worth. There's several members there. Oh
hell....long as you've gone that far c'mon out to SoCal and say Hi. There's
a bunch of us out here.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD