2000 CC Drop Suspension 2/4 or 3/5

From: RobertE.Tucker@gunter.af.mil
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 16:33:29 EST

Ok everyone, first I want to say thanks to everyone that has helped me find
the best prices for the completed modifications. Now is the time for
another one. I want to drop the truck just enough to get rid of the space
between the tire and wheelwell. I assume Hotchkis is the best solution for
the drop. I will not use the hangers in the rear, I want to replace the
leaf springs. On the front, either new springs or drop sindles/a-arms. Now
for the question - Where can I get the best prices for this kit?

Thanks for the help
Robert Tucker
http://www.geocities.com/mopartuck