Re: Picture of Tensioner for Timing Chain

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 18:06:55 EST

send it to me, I'll post it up on my site if you want to. I'd like to see
what this tensioner looks like too. I for one didn't see one on my 97
dakota when I did the timing chain...
-Chuong

I took a picture of the tensioner for the timing chain if anyone wants to
take a look. I don't really have any place to post it. You can e-mail me
privately for a picture, or someone might want to post it for a couple days
on their site. I would put it on my site, but I'm a bit stupid on the whole
webpage thing (Nate made mine).
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/