Carclub.com

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 21:20:08 EST

Just thought I'd share my experience with the above mentioned
club, in case anyone else might be interesting in the benefits.
I have nothing to gain by you joining, just wanted to make the
DML members aware.

With that said, I recently received a $500 check reimbursing me
for my insurance deductible because I am a member of
carclub.com. Cool, huh? I pay $6 a month and that is one of
the benefits of membership, but not the main reason I joined.
Carclub.com also offers a gas card that gives you 10% off gas
purchases. With all the gas I go through in a month with my
thirsty V8 and lead foot, this benefit pays for my club dues and
still saves me money. There's also a lot of other benefits, but
the above two are certainly the best in my mind. Go to
http://www.carclub.com to check it out for yourself. Oh, and I
did send an email to them and asked if a large quantity of DML
members joined, if they could offer additional benefits to us.
I got a reply saying they have forwarded it to the appropriate
department, etc, etc, but I don't expect to hear much more from
them . . . had to try, though. LOL

=====
Later,
JY
Vegas '98 CC 5.2L 5spd 4x4 w/prerunner bumper
Check my profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/BpQ4bPQ1PBzCI
Check my pics:
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
(real webpage coming soon)