Re: 99 5-Speed Mopar Performance PCM

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 21:42:38 EST

I had great luck with the Hypertech add-on PCM. I picked up 3-4 tenths in
the 1/4 with it. I highly reccomend it!!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
360ci, 5-spd, 4.11 LS(8 3/4 coming soon), Cowl-induction
(A new E-body 8 3/4 [3.90 SG] has been built by Reider Racing)
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/FqNiqqo2UjQOY/