RE: Attn Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 21:37:44 EST

Tried to call ya but you just left the house to go play with the truck.

Ok...so here's a few tips on the box:

(1) Reset the TPS POT to 2.4v and the MAP POT (middle one) to 2.0v or 2.1v
(2) The box is primarily based on TPS so if the TPS reference voltage is
below 2.4v, it won't activate (that's about 1/2 throttle)

High Vacuum = Low Load
Low Vacuum = High Load
Under Boost = High Vacuum/Low Load (This is what the box corrects...sets the
MAP to Low Vacuum/High Load)

I'll call ya tomorrow in the AM to try a few things...but set the POTS back
to default though (I know you were playing around with them...) ;)

If you open the cover, it looks like this:

        (IAT Adjuster Knob)

(2.4v) (2.1v) (3.85v)
 TPS MAP MAP Out

- Bernd