RE: Rocker ratios?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 22:45:20 EST

Tom, is that lift measured at the lifter or at the valve? I had probs with
1.7s b/c they didn't line up on the center of the valve stem... That amount
of lift is gettin pretty close the the pistons (did the builder give you
piston/valve clearence #'s??) on a stock motor.

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-I'm curious as to what rocker ratios anyone is running with an aftermarket
-cam....
-
-and, what lift they are getting from the cam and rockers...
-
-Hey Rich, what ratio rockers did you go with to run with this Hughes cam?
-
-
-I'm currently running 1.6:1 ratio, getting .511" lift on both intake and
-exhaust...
-
-Anyone know of any issues regarding this?
-
-Thanks,
-Tom "Slick"
-